The traditional Oak Riven Laths are going on nicely…
Conservation/Restoration of an ornate ceiling using traditional oak riven laths supplied by Coyle Timber.....look out for the traditional 3 coat lime plaster being applied...!
Here you will find the latest news and updates from Ryedale Plasterers Ltd. We aim to keep the blog updated regularly with latest news, project shots, useful tips and techniques.
Show More Posts:
- Repairs & restoration to decorative plasterwork in Teeside’s Victorian Town Hall now completed!July 9, 2019
- Heritage Plasterer job vacancy, North YorkshireJune 27, 2019
- Decorating decorative plasterwork; cornice and ceiling roses, to paint or not to paint!June 11, 2019
- Ryedale receives Chas Accreditation for 2019May 28, 2019
- Decorative plaster work of all shapes and sizes – Lincolns Inn bespoke plaque commission.May 24, 2019
Happy Centenary Bettys! We were lucky enough to make & fit the decorative plaster in your Northallerton shop, and n… https://t.co/vGj6pjqEb9
RT @RyedaleP: What do we call this? I was told a Broomhandle corner...when I googled it there was a page of brooms! Our craftsman Ben said…
None the wiser!!🧐
Ryedale Plasterers Limited, Unit 6, Woodstock Close, Northallerton, DL6 2NB. Enquiries: +44 (0)1609 776462
Copyright © 2017, Ryedale Plasterers Limited. All Rights Reserved
Website by Ed Richardson